Friday 6 July 2018

NEW SUMMER WARDROBE ADDITIONS


I am not normally a fan of Zara - I am not the correct shape for their clothes and as Anne has previously said, it's getting to look a bit like a jumble sale in their shops!  However, I spotted this lovely Chanel-like jacket in the doorway as I was passing by, and instantly fell in love with it.


I love the shade of deep baby blue and the signature ragged braid reminiscent of Chanel, and at £79.95, it wasn't expensive, and will go from Spring to Summer to Autumn, so hopefully I will get my money's worth.


I have an obsession for wearing the same colour trousers and top as a base and then adding a pop of colour with the jacket or top, and this time I have teamed the jacket with white skinny jeans from M&S and a plain white tee, but I have also worn it with cream trousers and top, and beige trousers and top.  It would work equally well with black or navy as a base.



The cat's eye sunglasses were from TK Maxx - I tend to go for the same shape of sunglasses but with different trim, so this shape is quite a departure for me, but I like them because they're quite funky.  The jewellery is understated, so just a paid of diamante drop earrings from Simply Devine completes the outfit.  I love brooches on jacket lapels and this naughty Chanel-style diamante one  is something I have had for a long time. Shoes are a few years old and came from Nine West.



Staying with Zara - once I was in there, I also spotted this ivory bardot-style summer top in pleated chiffon, which is so pretty, and will be perfect for my holidays in Greece this year.

The white linen trousers are from Marks & Spencer, shoes as before from Nine West.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig