Friday 15 June 2018

STYLING A TURQUOISE TOP DAY TO NIGHT


You will already have seen the other Anne wearing her beautiful kaftan which we have been gifted by one of our lovely Insta followers, Mandy's Heaven Boutique, so this is our second week of styling our gorgeous new outfits for day and evening.


My outfit is a lovely turquiose silk floaty top with a built-in vest underneath, so if the top blows up, it will keep you decent!

I love the brilliant turquiose shade, which is one of my favourite colours and is also from my colour palette.  I love bright colours and fortunately they do tend to suit me. This top is also available in a variety of other gorgeous colours (grey and pink, white, pink, lemon, navy, deep grey or blush) if you prefer a different shade.


For our shoot (in my back garden - not as beautiful as the other Anne's, but I hate gardening!) I have teamed the top with white M&S jeggings, available in a multitude of sizes. I tend to wear lighter coloured trousers during the day, and less chunky jewellery - particularly if the weather is hot, and then glam it up for the evening.

The wedge peep-toe shoes are from Nine West a few years ago, and the lovely turquiose jewellery was bought from Iris Gold in Thassos, Greece, while on holiday there last summer.

I will be definitely be taking this top with me when we go back to the same resort later this year!






The beauty of this gorgeous top is that it looks just as good in the evening as it does during the day, moving effortlessly to night-time as the sun goes down.

The lovely Mandy also send us each a beautiful piece of jewellery, and mine is three-string grey long necklace with silver beads.  I have added some bling accessories for a more glamorous effect.


The silver tone earrings and black and diamante clutch bag are are from Simply Devine (another one of my favourite shops run by my good friend Liz Devine-Wright).  The diamante watch is one I have had for years, but a similar one is available from Sekonda here.


The black slim trousers are also by M&S here and I am wearing with these gorgeous slip-on mules from Dune, which are a previous season's, so no longer available.  Higher heels would also add to the glamour of the outfit.


The beauty of this top is that you can wear with a number of colours to make the outfit completely different.  The flowers are grey, so it would look just as good with either jeans or trousers - though because the top is quite full I would wear skinny or straight legs.  I also have a pair of turquiose ankle grazer trousers which are almost a perfect match.

This is one top which will definitely be going on holiday with me over the summer months.  And for anyone else who would like to purchase from Mandy's Boutique Heaven - she has a fabulous selection of tops, dresses, sandals and handbags available to our followers with a discount of 15% by quoting ANNE15.  I think I will definitely be using on something else. Happy shopping!











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig