Friday 4 January 2019

2018 BLOOPERS




The end of the year is always a good time to share some of our blooper photos - those pictures which should never really see the light of day!  But we're not proud and it's always fun to look back on those shots which should have made the cutting room floor.



Go on Anne, just bare your teeth!




Not to be outdone, the other Anne can bare her teeth too - and pull a face at the same time!


Is there anything down there???


Surprise! 


Strictly.... here I come - never mind the white bra showing though...


What's that on the floor????


Just listen to me when I'm talking to you!


Words fail me!


Hurry up I'm getting wet!


Playing aeroplanes amongst the dead flowers!


Just singing in the rain!


Good grief!


I can't get this jacket off!


Happy New Year - here's to a healthy, happy and peaceful 2019!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig