Friday 27 October 2017

ANNE H AUTUMN HAUL




Anne H here introducing the latest pieces that have been added to my wardrobe for the Autumn season.  Autumn/Winter is my absolute favourite time of year for clothes buying and I really look forward to not only unpacking my winter knits and coats but scouring the shops for new additions.



I am really excited by what is available on the high street at the moment and I have started my Autumn season buying with some new tops to wear with smart trousers and with what is now my wardrobe staple,  jeans.  I have started with this lovely striped blouse from Massimo Dutti at £54.95.  I particularly liked the buttoned cuffs with tie detailing and the deep V neck with placket covering the buttons.  It is 100% viscose so doesn't have to be dry cleaned, which is a big plus for me.  


I have teamed with some tailored trousers from Zara that I have had for an absolute age and some two strap, two tone shoes from M&S which were a steal at just £19.50, but sadly no longer available.  



This stunning emerald green top was purchased from John Lewis and is from the Marella brand.  I just loved this colour as it reminded me of Christmas.  And the floaty 100% viscose chiffon fabric makes it perfect for day or night.



The design is the Marella Lucano which is still available in store and online at £105.  The stepped back adds a modern feel and the semi-sheer chiffon sleeves a feminine touch.  



Teamed here with tailored black trousers from Joseph which I can only ever wear after a concerted effort at Weight Watchers!  They are teamed with Dune black suede court shoes. 



Another Massimo Dutti purchase is this lace trimmed, oversized blouse with beautiful split bell sleeve detailing, at £54.95.  Also in 100% viscose it can be hand washed for ease.  I love these style of pieces to wear with trousers and I think they look fabulous with minimal jewellery for a night out.  



Although I am wearing jeans here, they are rather smart ones as they are a flattering wider flare and deep indigo wash.  They are the MiH Marrakesh high rise, kick flare jeans.  Although no longer available on the MiH site they can be found on Mytheresa at £141 reduced from the original £235 price tag.  They are a great length for me and perfect with high heel shoes or boots for a polished evening look. 




The shoes tucking out from underneath the jeans are the classic Dune suede court shoe, that I think they do so, so well.  They have different heel heights, so have a shoe to cater for all tastes and walking ability.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig