Friday 20 April 2018

MASSIMO DUTTI SHOPPING SPREE


I have to start this post by saying how hugely impressed I am with Massimo Dutti at the moment, I think their styling and quality is completely on point and I could spend an absolute fortune with them. But common sense has prevailed and I have been looking at their sale rails as well as new in.

My first acquisition was made whilst in Bruges and is this lovely camel three quarter coat which had  30% off so was a great buy.  A really versatile piece for the Spring and although I normally keep away from double breasted jackets I think this single row is fine .  My normal objection being that double breasted makes me look wider and looks messy whilst undone.  I seemed to manage to overcome these objections for this one though!



Next up was this single button houndstooth blazer which has a really country feel to it.  It is a bit too big for me and so has gone back, but I couldn't resist the chance to model it with the perfectly toning polo neck that I purchased.


The slim fit houndstooth blazer is a sale buy at £79.95 and is a wool blend.  I think it looks really smart and have spotted that they have a double breasted version as well that is also in the sale but alas also too big.


The polo neck is a silk/wool blend and was another sale buy, sadly sold out now.  But I have spotted they have some gorgeous knitwear for Spring so think I may be venturing back for an online shop.  It is a crying shame that we don't have a shop in the North so it has to be online.


The last purchase in my mini splurge is this  embellished frock style coat with a Chanel-esque vibe.  Primarily cotton, it is a great wardrobe addition for Spring and will look great dressed up or down. I have teamed with the polo again and some tailored MaxMara trousers and Dune heels.


It is the flattering length that I really favour and includes a light lurex thread to add a bit of glamour and I think at £139 is a reasonable price for such a quality jacket.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig