Friday 26 October 2018

AUTUMN KNITWEAR





Oh yes, it is that time of year when knitwear comes out of storage and thoughts of proper winter wear comes to the fore.  An ideal time to augment your existing wardrobe with some carefully chosen new pieces.



That's what I tell myself at least.  So I started with this lovely Oyster, silvery grey jumper from John Lewis with drop back.  The cowl neck looks great under a jacket and it is not too heavy a knit so a lighter jacket would work as well as a winter coat.  The blue suede boots are from & Other Stories and feature a pointed toe with stack block heel - I really love their current collection of clothes and footwear and thoroughly recommend a look see.



I never like to give up on Marks & Spencer and regularly go in to see if their clothing range has anything that appeals.  Sadly most of the time I leave frustrated and more than disappointed that they seem to have lost their way.  So imagine how pleased I was when I found this great cashmere piece in their Autograph collection.  I really love this tunic styling as I think it is the most flattering shape and this cashmere is really soft.  It is also available in a grey which is very tempting.


The exciting pointed toe ankle boots are from a previous season and are stolen from my daughter - just don't tell her.  They were from TopShop and feature a back zip and snazzy shaped block heel.  Sadly they don't stock this one any more but do have a fabulous croc-effect red book for just £59 called The Houston.


Another M&S find here with this merino wool simple style V Neck jumper - yes, I am trying to embrace colour, although still not 100% convinced.



It is team with some Marella trousers that I bought in the sale last year.  They have a high waist and fluid shape that makes them so easy to dress up or down.  I particularly like theirs and MaxMara's tailored trousers as they are really long with unfinished hems that you can  have tailored to fit exactly.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig